Walk-in-interview for 4(Four) Project Assistants under the Department of Linguistics, Nagaland University
Suitable candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview for 4(Four) Project Assistants under the Department of Linguistics, for a project entitled, "Descriptive Grammar of Konyak".
Details are given below:
a. i) Native speaker of the Konyak Language
ii) MA(Linguistics) with research experience in the language
b. MA (Linguistics) with research on the Phonology, Morphology or Syntax in Konyak language.
2. Candidates should bring CV, along with original documents in support of academic qualification.
3. Emolument: Rs.10,000 per month
4. Project duration: 20 months
5. The project will involve intensive field work.
6. No TA/DA is permissible for attending the interview.
7. Interview shall be held on 12th June, 2018 at 11 AM to 1PM at the Department of Linguistics, Nagaland University, Kohima Campus, Meriema.
8. Only eligible candidates that meet the qualification should apply.