Walk-in-interview for 3(Three) Project Assistants under the Department of Tenyidie, Nagaland University
Suitable candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview for 3(Three) Project Assistants under the Department of Tenyidie, for a project entitled, "Development of Khiamniungan Grammar".
Details are given below:
a. Native speaker of the Khiamniungan Language
b. MA (Linguistics/English Literature) with experience in Research in the language concerned.
2. Candidates should bring CV, along with original documents in support of academic qualification.
3. Emolument:Rs.10,000 per month
4. Project duration: Two years.
5. The project will involve intensive field work.
6. No TA/DA is permissible for attending the interview.
7. Interview shall be held on 6th Feb, 2018 at 11 AM at the Department of Tenyidie, Nagaland University, Kohima Campus, Meriema.
8. Only eligible candidates that meet the qualification should apply.